The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, October 10, 2017:
Highlights of action taken include:
- Allocated $500,000 for the construction of a new senior center facility in Santa Clarita.
- Adopted a resolution authorizing the City Manager to offer a reward in the amount of $500 for information leading to the citation of individuals responsible for illegal firework activity.
- Awarded a one-year contract to provide Hearing Officer services for Manufactured Home Rent Adjustment Appeal Hearings.
- Awarded the architectural and civil design contract for the proposed Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station.
- Proclaimed October as Filipino American History Month.
View the entire agenda of the October 10, 2017 meeting.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.
Previous Council Meeting Recaps
Adjournments in Memoriam