The following is the recap from the City Council meeting on Tuesday, March 13, 2018:
Highlights of action taken include:
- Presented a 90th anniversary film and accepted resolutions to commemorate the St. Francis Dam Disaster.
- Awarded a contract to E.C. Construction Company for the purchase and installation of bus shelters, benches and trash receptacles at 29 bus stops.
- Awarded a contract to Moore & Associates to update the transportation development plan to project future transit service needs.
- Awarded a two-year contract to Oakridge Landscape Inc. to provide landscape maintenance services for all City Transit facilities.
- Awarded a contract to American Landscape, Inc. to install irrigation master valve and flow sensors.
- Awarded a two-year contract to Foothill Soils, Inc. for the purchase and delivery of mulch for the Landscape Maintenance District (LMD).
- Increased the contract amount for building plan review, building inspection and other permit-related professional services.
- Conducted a public hearing and received information regarding the results of the annual Community Needs Assessment conducted as part of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed here once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.
Previous Council Meeting Recaps
Adjournments in Memoriam